Recent Designs

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Holy Crap It's June!!!!

Can you believe it? I can't! It's already June and I haven't accomplished close to half of my scrapping goals for the year. I'd better get with it! I'm hoping that writing my scrapping goals down and seeing them daily will help me focus more on what I want to accomplish.
1. Complete my MMM entry.
2. Apply for the Junktiz DT.
3. Complete my KI Memories Contest Entry!
4. Submit at least 2 layouts per week for publication.
5. Blog more often to keep myself motivated!
6. Do some heritage layouts with my family photos...{see my previous entry about people and places.!}
7. Get with it on my circle journal...I've had one too long!
8. Contact some manufacturers about work.
9. Continue creating things I love!
10. Enjoy every minute of creating!!!!

So there...now hold me to it, will ya?

5 comments:

ashlee said...

great goals! you should get alot of work done this summer...print this out and post it on your fridge!

Mary Jo said...

Those are some big goals but I love having lists like this. I feel like there is always something to accomplish :)

Bobbie said...

Boy are you ambitous. I only put down 4 and I'll be lucky to do those. Good Luck with this.

Sandi Minchuk said...

Great goal, Chelsea!

Unknown said...

Wonderful goals! I love reading them! Good luck with all of them!