Recent Designs

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Why I Scrapbook!!

I started a "blogging challenge" thread at Create My Keepsake. This will hopefully challenge me, personally, to blog more often. I'm going to try to make the challenges scrap related...but hey, my life isn't always about scrapping {GASP!!!} so there may be a few stray subjects here and there.


The question of the day is this: Why do I scrapbook?


There are so many reasons...let's see if I can list some here:

  • I love looking back at my own photo albums with my mom's writing in them.
  • I don't have the best memory anymore...it's a way to document things that I want to remember.
  • My children, and husband, love them.
  • I love to create!
  • I feel so much pride knowing that I'm saving these moments for the future....for my family and generations to come.
  • It gives me a year-round hobby!
  • Scrapping is a social thing for me....gives me times with my best friend to hang out, chat and share ideas.
  • Hopefully some day it will make me money!
  • And last but not least.....I love it!!!

There are so many more reasons...but these are just a few. Here are some pics of the girls I took yesterday afternoon. It was sunny and fairly warm....but that darn Idaho wind wouldn't quit blowing!!!

6 comments:

amy said...

what great reasons to scrapbook!!!
thanks for sharing those with us.. and what a great photo

Adrienne said...

Great entry! BEAUTIFUL PICS!

Amy W. said...

fab photos of your girls, Chelsea! great blog entry choice. made me think today! ;>

Bobbie said...

Beautiful pictures.

Carrie Postma said...

Your girls are absolutely ADORABLE!
I loved your lsit of "why you blog".

Unknown said...

Great reasons to scrapbook Chelsea! Awesome photos too.