Recent Designs

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Contest!!!!!!!!


I decided to have a little contest. I really want to alter something new...something alternative and that I've never done before. I have this SEI 11 x 8.5 album and paper set that I've had forever. It's way cute and I had full intentions on using it....Camryn has an album like this done with the Molly line. Cara was supposed to have an album done with this Kate line but I never got around to it!! So....leave me a comment on a new idea for altering something and I'll give the SEI stuff away to whatever item I choose to alter.

Give me some inspiration!!!

11 comments:

Adrienne said...

I have no inspiration, but I love the album! LOL

Bobbie said...

How about a license plate? I altered one of these for my husband last year for Father's Day. It was a fun project that he now has in his workshop. I'll try and post a picture to my blog a little bit later so you can see what I did.

Bobbie

Chelsea said...

Bobbie...I'd love to see that!! I'll be watching your blog!!

ashlee said...

okay here is my suggestion...okay 2, but i really want to win this:)
Those wooden crates from michaels you know the ones you can use for toy boxes or file boxes...they are sooooo cute when altered...#2 a vase...cute holder for markers, straws, flowers, candy canes, scissors, biscotti, need i go on:)
I really hope i win this...am i being a brown noser??Im not really:) have a great day!

amy said...

you could alter some bottles you know the ones that come in the case for the store.6 pack

Or you could fix up a personal journal and record your daliy events...

Chelsea said...

Any other ideas??? These are giving me some things to think about.......

Chelsea said...

These are all awesome ideas. I think I might try all of them eventually. But I really wanted to do an altered item with CMK's May Sponsor...Die Cuts With a View and I think this will work out great with the products I received.
So...the winner is......


Bobbie!!!!!

I'm going to try a license plate!

amy said...

CONGRATS!!! Bobbie

ashlee said...

great choice...i think i might try this one too

Amy W. said...

congrats Bobbie, love your license plate on your blog! :>

Bobbie said...

Thanks Chelsea. I thought it was a fun idea!