Recent Designs

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Create My Keepsake Design Team Work

This month's Design Team sponsor at Create My Keepsake is Imagination Project! Don't ya just love Gin-X, Chloe's Closet and Center City Designs? Not to mention Blue Cardigan designs. They have some really fun stuff! Here's some stuff I've done with the Center City Designs line that I was sent. You can also see it in our Imagination Project Gallery at Create My Keepsake.

The shadows are kind of bad since I took photos of the layouts early in the morning yesterday. It was sunny and beautiful...is today, too! I've got to get some work done today and then hoping to scrap more. Cara's having a meltdown this morning...she can't find her "kitty". You know...the beloved kitty in most of her photographs. I think she left it at daycare yesterday so Leslie {the daycare lady} is searching frantically this morning for us. That'd be just great if she couldn't be found....last month Camryn left Pooh Bear there, which she's had since I was pregnant
with her, and he's never been found. That drama still exists and now Selina {the cat's name}!!! Wish us luck on finding the missing stuffed animals today!!













13 comments:

Tina said...

Oh no!!! My Hanna has a blankie and I think I'd die if she ever lost it! Love your CMK DT work girl!!!

Adrienne said...

Great work!!!!!!!

Christi said...

oooooh, these layouts are fantastic! LOVE them!

D's Paper Studio said...

What beautiful work. I love Gin X and I have to order it to get it as no one around here carries it. But there are a few of us "lovers" around. Great job.

Deborah

ashlee said...

awesome work! I love that little album/journal at the bottom...great paper too!
Oh my youngest son has a blankie and my youngest daughter has a bear. I think the world might cease to exist if we lost either!

Unknown said...

I love your work girl! You did awesome with what you were sent, love your projects! :D

Bobbie said...

Great layouts! Know exactly what you mean, my daughter had a blankie and a doll that went everywhere with her for years. One day we lost blankie at Target, thank goodness that I had cut it in half and we still had 1/2 at the sitters, so then she was down to 1/4 of it. She still has a peice of it in her room in a frame!

Kimberly said...

I love your PICTURE GIRLIE! You do wonderful work Chelsea!!

Happay Mommay aka Happay Scrappay said...

I hope you find the animals! How sad and stressful for the kids.

Sofia said...

Beautiful work! TFS

Good luck on finding the kitty.

Amber said...

I know all about lost animals! When my now 11 yo son was in the hospital recovering from his heart surgery he had his most beloved Callie calico stuffed cat stolen. It looked exactly like the cat that he LOVED that ran away. He was so heartbroken. We've never been able to find another that looked like the old cat.

I hope your girls find theirs!

Unknown said...

Wow! You're work with that kit is nothing short of amazing!

Sandi Minchuk said...

Beautiful work, Chelsea!!