Recent Designs

Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday-Saturday Thoughts

I haven't posted since Wednesday and I'm feeling a little lost! Today was Camryn's field trip to Yellowstone Bear World....it's a great place where you drive through the park surrounded by grizzlies and black bears, wolves, bison, elk, deer and moose. Her entire kindergarten class, as well as the afternoon class all went. I, of course, was begged by Camryn to be a chaperone and was happy to oblige her! Boy....and I thought 1 kindergartener was a handful at times! It was a long day but all in all...it was a ton of fun! Camryn said she loved having a whole day with just me and I have to say that it was really fun to see her interact with her peers and still have me to turn to when she needed to. I'll post pictures tomorrow...I got some great ones!

It's officially getting close to summer!!! I'm heading out to garage sales early in the morning with a friend....can't wait to see what I find! I'm hoping to find some great things to alter and maybe even some storage ideas for my scrap room! I'll be sure to post some pics of my amazing finds when I get home!

2 comments:

Amy W. said...

hearing about your field trip with your daughter reminds me that i have one this week with my son. i LOVE it when i get the chance to do this stuff. they do to! hope you found some yummy stuff over the weekend! :>

Unknown said...

Bear World sounds so cool! What a neat field trip! I am a garage sale junkie...love them!