Recent Designs

Monday, May 01, 2006

Mail.......

It was a good mail day. Isn't it funny how we can have good and bad mail days? Well...today was a good one. I got a thank you card from the lovely Christine Traversa for a RAK I sent her...totally sweet and the card was adorable!! I got another thank you card from my husband's aunt for a birthday gift I sent her last month. And.......I got a package from CMK!!! It had my order of Urban Lily papers, which are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to play with them. The box also contained my DT stuff for the next 2 months.

Our May sponsor is Die Cuts With a View and I received some amazing paper and rub on stitches from them! Our June sponsor will be Imagination Project and I was given some fun Center City Designs papers and WAY CUTE Coaster letters and shapes!! I can't wait to start playing with it all!!

First, I really need to make a thank you card for Junkitz from our DT at CMK. Then I think I'll get working on some Urban Lilly stuff....not that I'm entering their contest or anything! I'll post when I get something done and plan to have a little contest here on Wednesday...stay tuned!!

No comments: