Recent Designs

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Kenny Chesney Concert

We went to the Kenny Chesney concert down in Salt Lake last night. What an amazing show!!! We got stuck in traffic and completely missed Carrie Underwood...which I was totally bummed about. But we were there in time for Dierks Bentley and then, of course, Kenny!! Our seats weren't terrific...but they were free from a friend so I'm not complaining!! Kenny entered in the middle of the arena....17 seats from mine...but I wasn't in it! Ugh!!! So heartbreaking...I was trying to get back to my seat when he was coming on and they had everything blocked off so I couldn't get back there....shouldn't have left for a break in the first place I guess. So anyway...the silhouette type pictures are the ones I got while waiting to get back to my seat. Dierks was great...love his sexy voice. Kenny was great as usual...that man has so much energy!!! Uncle Kracker even showed up as a surprise!! We had a ton of fun!! Here's some pics.

6 comments:

Happay Mommay aka Happay Scrappay said...

how fun! Great pictures!

Bobbie said...

Great pictures! Looks like you had a great time! Free tickets are always good. When we go see Carrie Underwood next month, we also have free tickets.

Amy W. said...

oh baby! kenny is a hottie! lol sounds like you had major fun! what a cute couple you and the hubby are! :>

Sunny said...

Hey there! This is my first time to your blog...I just saw a link on 2 peas...I was at the same concert last night!!!! HAHAHA the same thing happened to us about getting back to our seats...OK we have a lot in common, country music fans, scrapbooking and blogging. Have a great weekend~

Anonymous said...

What FUN! Great pictures, and you guys look great!

Unknown said...

I LOVE KENNY! 'nuff said!