Recent Designs

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Another day....another pee'd bed.

Don't ya just get so tired of changing sheets? My 3.5 year old pee'd her bed again last night. Can I tell ya.....about to scream over the pee-ing thing. She refuses to go to the bathroom by herself and will literally pee her pants in the hall dancing around waiting for someone to go with her. Ugh!!!!!!! Getting really tired of it. She has pee-d her pants every day this week...sometimes more than once. Just had to vent about that!!

On a happier note...we planted a little garden Monday night. Here's some pics of the girls planting seeds and one of our fat dog Callie enjoying us being outside.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww.Chelsea, so sorry about the 3.5 year old. I don't know what that is like yet, because Gavin is just starting to get to the point to tell us, Mommy, Potty! LOL. I hope it gets easier and better for you guys!

Susan said...

potty training is such a hard thing and it varies from kid to kid. Hopefully it will click with her soon.
I LOVE your pictures. Do you convert them in PS or is this straight from the camera? Their awesome.

Terri said...

Good luck with the potty training - I remember those days well. Your pictures look wonderful!

Jenny said...

Great pictures.

Good luck with the potty training!

(And just had to complement you on the lovely Crocs blog header! Don't you just love them. I have exactly the same...)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can totally relate with you! I have a 3.5 yr old too! :) I'll just say that we use Pull-Ups at night still!

ashlee said...

hey chelsea...try having an 8 yr old who does the same?! HARD sleeper...it could be worse!!!my 3 yr old is just standing outside the bathroom door and peeing his pants. no real reason?! he did it all last week but he hasnt yet this week...i hope hes over it:)good luck!

Mary Jo said...

I know. That's why my four year old still wears pull-ups to bed. I'm just to lazy to deal with it.
We'll work on it soon though. I hope. :)

Amber said...

Does she have a good imagination? Could you convince her that a doll or stuffed animal is her bathroom buddy? She could take her buddy in with her each time....

It all comes together eventually. Potty training is the hardest thing.

Unknown said...

I love all those b&w photos! Potty training sucks...plain and simple. I am so feeling your pain. Good luck with it.