Recent Designs

Saturday, June 24, 2006

The Weekend Update


Camryn was in her first golf tournament last week and this is the first chance I've had to load these photos. She got 3rd place and was excited to receive a trophy! She couldn't believe that her dad has never received a trophy for golf and proudly displayed hers in her room immediately upon getting home! She was quite timid and didn't like people looking at her when she hit the ball. But overall...she did great and had a lot of fun!

News of Note: Create My Keepsake will soon be announcing 2 new design team members. What a tough decision that will be. Take a look at the entries here. Rebecca has such an amazing site and it is growing so quickly!!! If you haven't checked it out yet...you'd better get over there and see what you're missing. There are so many talented scrappers and artists there....not to mention some great people!!!! I am truly loving my DT work for them!!!

My Regular Life Stuff: I am swamped with work. I can't seem to focus enough to get things done. I sit down at the computer to work and get about an hour into it when I get this sudden urge to play online. Darn it!!! I need to get so much work done this weekend so I'll get a decent paycheck this week. Someone get me off line...quick!!!

Movie Review: I took the girls to see the new Disney/Pixar movie Cars tonight. It was super cute and the girls loved it. They absolutely loved Larry the Cable Guy as "Mater" and I have to admit that he was super funny!!! It was a great show and I think kids of all ages will like it. As in other recent Disney shows...there are always wise cracks that only adults get that make it interesting for us parents, too! Go see it....you'll love it!!

Well...that's it for now. I'm sure I'll find something else to blog about tomorrow! Have a great weekend everyone!!

6 comments:

Jessica Bellus Photography said...

CONGRATS to Camryn for 3rd place!

I am going to take Wyatt a 2nd time to see "Cars" so I can see it;)

Carrie Postma said...

Yeah for Camryn! How cool!
(okay, now get off the computer and get some workie-work done...hee hee!)

Rebecca said...

Go Camryn! How exciting for her..

Mary Jo said...

How cool that she won a trophy!!! She deserves big congrats for participating but the trophy is a nice bonus :)

We saw "Cars" last weekend and loved it!! Great movie!!

TriciaNae said...

we are gonna go see cars. i love me some disney flicks!!
tell camryn congrats. that is awesome...trophies are a big deal!!! I still have all mine from when I was little.

Unknown said...

Congrats to Camryn! She looks so proud!

Cars was great! I'm not usually a fan of Larry the Cable Guy, but I couldn't imagine anyone else playing that role!