Recent Designs

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Father's Day


It's almost Father's Day again. Steve won't tell me what the heck he wants and my dad's present is probably going to be late. So typical of me!! Steve is golfing in a 2 day tournament this weekend and says that's his present....that'll be real fun for the girls to buy, wrap and watch him open now won't it? Ugh!! Men are impossible. I got my dad's gift sent today. I made this clipboard and card and also sent a gift certificate! Hope he likes it!


Not much to blog about today. I got my Junkitz Designer Draft entry sent in last night and then my stupid Yahoo mail kicked it back...twice!! Now what??? Freaking out about that and hoping to try again later tonight. Here's some of the stuff I sent in. I was amazed at how easy these layouts came together for me...they were just plain fun!!

8 comments:

Amy W. said...

LOVE your work, Chels! :>

stefani said...

I love the clipboard and the layouts are awesome.

ashlee said...

i love those layouts!

Amber said...

I love the clipboard! Those layouts totally rock!

Terri said...

Good luck on the Junkitz team - I know you are a big fan and I think you would be great on the team!

Mary Jo said...

Hopefully your entry went through!!

TriciaNae said...

cute clipboard.
really cute.

Unknown said...

Those J layouts are awesome!! I can see why you had so much fun with them! Lovin' the clipboard as well! Did you finally get the entry to go thru?!