Recent Designs

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunday, Sunday!!

It's Sunday morning...and it's cold! There has been a cold streak around here and it's not warming up! It was -15 this morning when I got up. The sun is shining and the snow is glistening on the ground but it's too cold to go out and enjoy it!!

I had a great time chatting with the Scrap That Moment girls last night! They even inspired me to throw my hat in the ring for HOF this year. I've tried three years and haven't even gotten an honorable mention...but at least I'll get some layouts done and challenge myself creatively! I was worried about completing the Inventive Technique layout...but after getting some inspiration last night I whipped out an inventive technique and even completed the layout to go with it! Woo hoo!! I'm on a roll! Well, okay, really I'm just starting but we'll pretend it's a "roll".

Steve is in Mesquite for his week long trip. He won't return until late Friday night! It's really good for him to get away every January but I sure miss him. It's hard to do everything by myself and I just miss his company sometimes! It is nice to not have to cook a big dinner every night, though! The girls are totally happy with easy stuff!

I don't have anything really exciting to blog about today...just thought I'd work on my resolutions and stay active! I need to get some work done today so I'm not putting it all off until next weekend! Shouldn't be too bad since it's too cold to leave the house!

Here's a picture I took of myself the other day. I rarely get photos of me unless I take them myself. My eyes are bit shadowed from the sun but it's kind of a fun one! I used a brush in photo shop around the outside for a different look! Have a great Sunday!!

5 comments:

Carrie Postma said...

thats a great photo of you Chelsea! you have such GORGEOUS eyes!

Carrie Postma said...

thats a great photo of you Chelsea! you have such GORGEOUS eyes!

Amy W. said...

i'm tickled to see you blogging! great layouts and fab pic of yourself! Happy New Year! ;>

Amy

Nancywithajones said...

CANNOT WAIT to see what you created YOU ARE HOF in my book!!!! I wanna see that altered ITEM YOU DID ::snort::

Rene said...

Gorgeous photo!!!