Recent Designs

Friday, January 05, 2007

A New Year

I can't believe it's a new year!! Where did the time go? I haven't blogged in months and I've decided to renew my commitment to keeping this thing current! The holidays were great with Steve and I both having some time off.

My DT term at Create My Keepsake is over but I still love that community. I was asked to be on the DT for Scrappy Chick Magazine and I'm super excited about this!! Things are looking great heading into 2007!

I updated my blog with Tim's new video! Can't wait til the new album in March!! Woo Hoo!!! That's all for now!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I need to be better about updating as well. Good luck! :) And lovely Tim video...

Tracey Taylor said...

Love the addition of the Tim video! :)

Didi said...

Oooh lookit those CROCS! Coool! and congrats on your Scrappy Chick gig!

Diana said...

Yumn! I gotta love Tim - and I hadn't heard this song yet!

DivaMom96 said...

OK - I am going to be flamed for this, but: Who is Tim?