Recent Designs

Sunday, January 07, 2007

2007 Goals!!

So I haven't posted about my goals for this year yet. And I suppose if I don't write them down where others can see them then nothing will happen, right?? So here they go:

Scrapping Goals:
1. Design for a manufacturer
2. Be published in paper mag.
3. Actively participate on new DT at Scrappy Chick.
4. Get out old albums and go through with the girls.
5. Put all layouts into albums this year!
6. Scrap at least one day per week.

Work Goals:
1. No procrastination.
2. Set a schedule and follow it.
3. Be positive around co-workers.
4. No late papework!

Personal Goals:
1. Lose 10 more pounds.
2. Exercise at least 3 times per week.
3. Attend church more consistently.
4. Spend more time with Steve.
5. Have more patience with the girls.
6. Read with Camryn daily.
7. Keep in contact with my family more frequently.

Here are a few layouts I did on New Year's Eve day!!

1 comment:

DivaMom96 said...

Chelsea, I can't see why you are published yet. You must not submit!! Your layouts are gorgeous!!!!!!

That's quite a list of resolutions ... more power to you, my dear. If you keep submitting to the mags, I know you'll get picked up soon. Great job!