Recent Designs

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Saturday Blahs!!

Well, it's the first Saturday in January and it's definitely a blah one! Cara has had a rash since Tuesday that won't go away with Benedryl so I ran her to urgent care this morning...Strep Throat! Yuck! She cried so hard because her and Camryn were invited to a Princess Tea Party birthday party today and she couldn't go. So devastating. Think I may have to scrap this one! I feel bad for her!

The weather is cold, windy and snowing. It's so dang cold!!! I do enjoy snow but not when it's 20 degrees and the wind is blowing 30 mph. Ugh! Camryn is at the party now, Cara is settled in the living room watching t.v. and Steve is at the gym. I've got to work here at home most of the weekend. Steve's playing poker at a friend's house tonight so I may rent the girls a movie to keep them busy while I work. If I can get enough work done I may scrap tomorrow! Yea!!

Waiting for a box of product to do some Scrappy Chick stuff! Can't wait!!!

1 comment:

DivaMom96 said...

I am so happy to have you on the Scrappy Chick Team!! Welcome, welcome!!! I'll be you are stalking the mailbox like the rest of us do! So sorry to hear about your daughter and the canceled outing! I know how tough it is to watch them be sad and there's nothing you can do about it! Seems like she settled, though. Great blog!