Recent Designs

Monday, April 24, 2006

Just Another Manic Monday!!


I do not like Mondays. They are just NO fun! I have a staff meeting @ 8:15 am and have to get the girls ready, get Camryn on the bus at 7:50 am and drop Cara off at the sitter's before driving all the way across town to get to the office! Yuck! Now I know why I went "contract" and only go there twice per week! Today's meeting was all I had scheduled there so I basically went for 45 minutes of nothing and 5 minutes pertaining to me! Fun!

Anyway....I got some scrapping done this weekend at a 12 hour Express The Moment crop in town. Natalie and I went and we both won an SEI album for winning a card contest! So exciting!! The first layout in this post is just my own design but the other 2 are for my Design Team position at Scrapbook Memories! I have another layout or two to do for Scrapbook Memories and I'll post them later. Here's to hoping my Monday is calmer than usual and filled with Diet Coke!!!!

Isn't my new nephew adorable? Giles was born on 4-19 and swear he's one of the cutest newborns I've ever seen. He didn't even look like a newborn. He was only 6 hours old in this picture. I love chubby babies! My girls were both "skinny minny's"! Anyway...just had to brag about him!

No comments: