Recent Designs

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Home Again!




Well, we had a great trip to Las Vegas. Spent too much money, but it was so relaxing and fun! I forgot how nice it is to be away from everything for awhile! I missed the girls tremendously and I was glad to come home. I had the best time ever with Wendy Reed! We went to Starbucks, had some yummy chai latte drinks, visited and then headed out to three different scrapbook stores. Wendy brought me a bag full of fun scrappin' supplies that I can't wait to use! Then we picked up her handsome son Shon and went out to lunch at Macaroni Grill! It was so good and we had the sweetest dessert! I had a terrific day with her and she is just the sweetest girl!!! Here are some pics that Shon took of us!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Those are great photos!

Leslie Ashe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jaci Clark said...

Chelsea,

Those are great pics of you two. You look like old friends! Sounds like you had fun too!

Congrats on making the team at the Chalet! I am looking forward to working with you! You are such an incredible designer and I'm hoping so of that will rub off on me!:)

Cheers,
Jaci (bonbitz)