Recent Designs

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Junkitz Top 30 and July 4th Photos!!!

Hey! Just a quick update.... the Junkitz Designer Draft is officially closed and I'm very pleased to have made the Top 30. Of course, like any other scrapper, I would've liked to have been chosen....but I am absolutely thrilled to have been recognized with all the amazingly talented women who applied. I don't know how many entries there were but I'm excited to be on that list!!

Here are a couple pics from the 4th of July parade yesterday. We went with some friends....Cara very rarely smiles with her eyes open...she thinks it's funny when I
get mad at her for it!! {great!!}


2 comments:

AshleyS said...

congrats on the top 30!!

Amy W. said...

congrats on the HM! those photos are so sweet! looks like a great time! :>